Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Night Walking Hippie

Posted by Picasa

Good Day! Check out these shoes! They were dubbed "Night Walk" by Jeffrey Campbell ($170). The shape of this shoe is bananas. Even so, they are comfortable and allow a regular stride. No fear of falling, just don't try to lean back on your heels! I visited a quaint (yet dope) little shoe store called MINT in Hilcrest, San Diego (must visit). I strutted around the store in these and decided against buying them. I returned 2 days later and snatched them up!

Any way, in this pic I am wearing a pair of Levi skinnies and an over sized fringed tee in tye dye from Forever21. ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. I totally love the shoes!!! Come see my blog.

    xo Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I will absolutely stop by yours ;-)

    ReplyDelete