Sunday, June 10, 2012

HI! I just wanted to shed some light on a little stunt I pulled yesterday. My girlfriend and I decided to take a trip to our local Swap Meet in Spring Valley, CA. It was a beautiful day and I wanted to dress appropriately. As you will all learn, I am a diehard fan of bodysuits and sheer ANYTHING. I figured, "1+1=2" right? Right. I took a sheer skirt I had purchased from the Swap Meet a month or so ago and cut the slip out. The skirt is a light dusty pink color with a black band. I paired it with a white bodysuit. Unfortunately, I left my broken neck counter at the house yesterday. They were looking... they were ALL looking. Bracelets: thrifted Bag: thrifted Silk scarf (on bag): Vintage Gucci

2 comments:

  1. You are ONE of a kind <3. I'm proud of your bold confidence. You have blossomed into a very beautiful woman. Embrace it. If we all could have just a dash of your swagger lady...KEEP DOING YOU, BOO!

    ReplyDelete