Monday, January 23, 2012

Azul

I'm happy! This blazer brings a whole new meaning of "I've got the blues"... I am in LOVE with the color and fabric of this piece. It looks like tweed but gives a lighter wear. It has thin shoulder pads (non-removable) which gives more shape to the look.

Here, I paired it with black jean shorts (I made!), floral print tights (Betsey Johnson) and my all time fave black,open-toe platform heels (Jessica Simpson).

This AMAZING necklace was a Christmas gift (thanks Mom) ordered from Karmaloop.com. It's coral color was a great contrast to the cobalt blazer. It features various brass tone charms and I LOVE IT!

Enjoy!

XOXO



1 comment:

  1. I love this! so cute! you are soo fashionable! keep up the great work you have definitely helped me break out of my shell!

    ReplyDelete