Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thrifty Thursday

Hello All!

It's Thursdaaaay!! I would like to welcome you to the first Thrifty Thursday post! Allow me to showcase a few treasures I came across on a very recent thrift run. Most items in the store were 50% off. Everything else? DIRT CHEAP!

The leather vest has a tag price of $5.95 but was 50% off... I purchased it for under $3!

The Cosby sweater caught my eye with the beautiful blend of neutral colors and splash of green. It's a men's sweater yet fits my body perfectly. It's tag price was $4.95; it was the most expensive piece I purchased on this day =)

Lastly, the Gucci long sleeve. It is a beautiful shade of burgundy with monogram web design. It is in pristine condition and was only $1.95. There are no words... check out the pictures!

Until next time <3





2 comments: